Updated Travel Information: COVID-19
We are closely monitoring the Bulgarian health authorities and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
The wellbeing of our guests and staff is of utmost importance.
What is our Cancellation Policy?
We are waiving individual cancellation fees for hotel stays through April 13, 2020, for all guests. We have introduced flexible free cancellation policy for any new reservations.
Guests who booked via online travel agents or other tour operators are advised to contact their booking provider for information on their policies. Please Note: This policy does not apply to travel associated with a Group booking.
We are Committed to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that our hotels meet the latest guidance on cleaning. Our hotels' health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps Bt Hotels Collection is taking include:
Staff Health, Safety and Knowledge: Staff members – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we are supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Real Time Information: Bt Collection corporate and regional teams are on standby 24/7 to support our hotels and coordinate with local and regional authorities.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our hotels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where staff work “behind the scenes,” hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to our website, your consular office in Bulgaria or your government health authority.